It’s the look of the Cornilleau 400X Outdoor ping pong table that makes it stand out at first sight, but it truly reveals what it has to offer when played on. Its height adjustable legs and large wheels enable it to take on any terrain. Its point counters are ideal for hard-fought matches, and its racket and ball storage spaces will prove highly practical. Together with its locking/release system combining optimal ergonomics and safety, as well as its powerful brakes, the whole family will be able to handle the table safely.
- Playing Surface: 5mm resin laminate gray
- Patented SOFTTOP® anti-glare finish
- Frame: 50mm (almost 2 1/2”) aluminum/zinc/steel alloy with UV-resistant finish
- Sturdy leg design looks great and provides solid support for the table
- Adjustable leg height to smooth out uneven surfaces
- Ball and paddle storage on each side of the table
- 200mm (almost 8″) Oversized double-wheels
- Folding net system
- Corner protectors for added safety
- Two wheel brakes to secure the table in play mode or storage mode
- Two point counters
Folded Dimensions: 63″x30″x62″
Table Weight: 128 lbs
10 year warranty on the table except wheels, net and post
Made in France
At South Bay Table Tennis, we have many years of experience helping customers choose the right ping pong table for their needs. We offer low cost assembly and fast, free delivery anywhere in Southern California. We are table tennis experts, and our customer service is the best in the business. Have questions about ping pong tables? Not sure if you need an outdoor ping pong table? Or what the performance and reliability differences are from one model to the next? We have answers, and we are ready to help!
Call us directly at 310-951-2437, or send an email to email@example.com. We are ready and waiting to answer your questions, and to assemble and deliver your new ping pong table once you make a decision.