Featuring a resin laminate playing surface, as well as a frame composed of galvanized steel, the 250S Crossover is one of Cornilleau's greatest values in terms of quality of play and price. Both the table tennis top and net system are designed with outdoor use in mind and will withstand the weather for years to come. The 250S Crossover with gray top features a 10 year warranty on the playing surface and a 3 year warranty on the steel frame.
Folded Dimensions: 63"x30"x62"
- Playing Surface: 5mm resin laminate top provides a hard, dense playing surface
- Frame: 1 ½” structural galvanized steel, Galvanized steel legs encapsulated in resin for increased stability
- Patented SOFT MAT® finish -- less reflective finish
- Racket and ball storage on each side of the table
- 6” double-wheel casters with notched tread for superior grip
- Permanent weather-resistant polyester net system with tension and height adjustment
- Retractable net that automatically folds in-between the tops for protection and to reduce storage space
Table Weight: 128 lbs
10 year warranty on the top, 3 year warranty on the frame
Made in France
Have questions? Call or text (310) 951-2437